- 1 packaged of frozen puffed pastry, defrosted according to package direction
- 8 ounces of top sirloin beef cut paper thin, cooked and shredded
- 1 cup caramelized onion
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 egg white
- 1 Tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Using a cookie cutter, cut our 4 inch circles from puffed pastry sheets (about 18)
- Place a tablespoon of each: beef, onion, and cheese in the center of each circle.
- Gently fold circle in half into a half moon shape, making sure that filling does not fall out.
- Use a fork dipped in flour to press down the edges.
- Place bites onto a baking sheet.
- Brush with egg wash (1 egg white beaten with 1 tablespoon of water)
- Place baking sheet into oven and bake bites for about 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
If you ever have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call me (615) 870-4419 or (615) 773-8872.
I would be happy to assist you in any future real estate needs!